2009년 10월 4일 일요일

An awesome weekend with my 4th girl, Charlotte

Hi, Everyone. I’m Charlotte. Some of my mama’s friends say that I remind them of Sally Brown of Charlie Brown in the comic strip Peanuts. I guess it’s because of my hair.


Hope you had a good weekend. I had the best weekend and I can not complain it at all!!!


This is what I did on the weekend.


3_hope [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/350ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


I went to Alexandria Old Town with my mama and Alex’s younger sister, Hope. Hope was wearing the most adorable outfit that I almost wanted to steal! We went to some awesome burger place that Hope introduced to us and walked around.


It was so much fun.


Oh! Hope also got Samsung ST500(TL220). She saw my mama’s camera which is Samsung ST500(TL220) and loved the fact that there is a little screen on the front of the camera.


She was looking for a camera and she thought Samsung ST500(TL220) would be the perfect camera for her and she got it. YAY!! She’s my mama’s camera twin sister.


 


4_burger_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/180ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


We had lunch at Burger Joints in Alexandria. It was cloudy when we first got to Alexandria Old Town that day but by lunch time, we could say “hi” to sun.


There were some good burgers.


There were some good fries.


There were some good girls talk.


 


5_dress_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/500ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


We were walking to “Knit Happens” store and saw this wedding dress. I’d love to get married some day. Wonder when my mama wants to get married.


 


2_carry_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/10ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 400ㅣ4.9mm]


Ok. This is how my mama carries us sometimes. We don’t want any scratches on our face and my mama doesn’t want us to get any scratches either.


Sometimes, I get impatient with my face covering with my mama’s clothes but at least they are pretty.


 


6_boat_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/180ㅣf/9.1 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


I went to Alexandria Old Town with my mama and her cousin, Chris again. It was Saturday morning and lots of people were jogging, walking and talking.


There were some boats that were ready to sail and I wanted to hop in one of them.


 


7_flower_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/180ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


My mama and I were playing hide and seek. I was hiding here and it took some time for my mama to find me.


I guess I’m sort of flower, too:D (Ok, that’s corny!!)


 


8_apples_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/250ㅣf/3.7 ㅣISO 80ㅣ5.3mm]


I went to apple picking with my mama, her cousins, Chris and Eva, at Stribling Orchard. It was so hot and there were lots of bugs! but I had a good time.


My mama and I got to bring 11 apples home. I’ve been begging my mama to bake an apple pie but she said it’s too difficult to make it.


Does anybody has “EASY” recipe for apple pie?


 


9_garfield_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/180ㅣf/3.7 ㅣISO 80ㅣ5.3mm]


We met this little kitty at apple farm. We named him Garfield. He loved when Chris petted him. He kept following us and stopped somehow. I’m wondering what Garfield would be doing right now.


 


10_apple_e [Samsung ST500(TL220) 1/350ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]


This is my favorite apple. It’s so pretty and also it smells so sweet! Red is my favorite color.


I will have this apple tonight and go to bed. Hope you all have a good night!!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기