2009년 11월 27일 금요일

INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone!
My name is Milica, 28 years old. I live in Belgrade, Serbia
So far i’ve been dentist tehnicial in high school, then I went to University and finished Technical Science/ Industrial Engineering and Management. My first job was in Austrian leasing company and very soon i realised i cannot enjoy so much birocracy. Soon, i started doing something more creative and i got into Marketing.
Photography was always something I enjoy much more than averege person, so 3 years ago i simply start shooting and I realised it’s something I must do because it’s too important for me! For me, photography is very deep and powerful way of communication, it’s something that makes you be more creative and proactive and it gives you so much pleasure. Somehow I become quite famous photographer in my country, and somehow I got here☺ to tell you my stories in pics.
I’ll write you and take photos about my life and people around me. Time to time, i’ll show you beautiful landscapes because ST550(TL225) have amazing 27mm!!
Selfporttrait with Samsung ST550(TL225)
ISO: 400, AV 3.5, TV 1/10 FLASH:off

clip_image001[5]

I’m truly glad to be part of this blog:
1. because I already work as Marketing Manager in company that distribute Samsung products so I’m lucky enough to get in touch with awesome new products from Samsung before others☺
2. And because I’m doing photography in my spare time (mostly portraits of women and kids).
3. Normally, Samsung ST550(TL225) in my hands gave me so much pleasure and fun and can’t wait to show you guys what this little miracle can do!

First of all, it simply fascinates me how is doing transformations from normal to sepia or black
(without expencive softwers for photo editing) and white as we can see here:

clip_image003[4]
clip_image005[4]

[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/30 ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5mm]

Black and white is simply magical, if you ask me it has amazing artistic feeling because of real
black and real white (without awful grey tones that i really don’t like in BW photography) and
Soon I got my amazing ST550(TL225) i had terrible need to present it in front of my dear friends.
“2 LCD displays, no way”!!!, they said.
Cannot even explain you how much fun they had when they realised that ST550(TL225) can really give
them all joy and fun they miss sometimes.
Maybe I’m bad with words, but thankfuly photos say all:

clip_image007[4]
[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/8 ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 800ㅣ5mm]

clip_image009[4][Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/15 ㅣf/9.1 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5mm]

There is only you and ST550(TL225) and your imagination.
You’re allowed to be confused:

clip_image010[4]
[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/6 ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5mm]

You’re allowed to be charming:

clip_image011[4]
[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/45 ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5mm]

You’re allowed to be cool:

clip_image012[4]
[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/15 ㅣf/9.1 ㅣISO 240ㅣ5mm]

You’re allowed to be silly:

clip_image013[4]

[Samsung ST550(TL225) 1/45 ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5mm]

Cheers!
Milica
All photos, above, may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, re sized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the contributor. All photos represent the sole opinion of their individual authors and contributors and don’t express the opinion of Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd., Samsungimaging.net or the opinion of any affiliates unless specifically marked as such.
All photos, above, have been shot with the Samsung ST550(TL225), which has been provided by Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기