2010년 2월 1일 월요일

Winter Examination Session – cold, cold time!

As usual, during january my life became huge, messy circous. I’ve slept 2 – 3 hours per natural day, from coffe to coffe, from text to text, at least – from exam to exam.


But when you’ll be living like that over couple weeks, it makes your day longer of night half. Sometimes I think that I could be a vampire :) Night is a time of special imagination attitude too. Every of my writing master piece was making at night. Although I’ve been preapering to exams this days, I’ ve also formed my great bachelor work.


Now, I’m analysing the blogging phenomenon, and its democratic features, which we all create at this moment wheather we are author or reciver of this blog.


And because of this, you could watch my session habits:


All photos, above, may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, re sized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the contributor. All photos represent the sole opinion of their individual authors and contributors and don’t express the opinion of Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd., Samsungimaging.net or the opinion of any affiliates unless specifically marked as such. All photos, above, have been shot with the Samsung HMX-U10, which has been provided by Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd. In order to become an official SamsungImaging.net blogger, please click here



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기