2011년 2월 23일 수요일

Travel to Tokyo with the NX10, Chapter 1

Travel to Tokyo with the NX10, Chapter 1

 

4 o’clock AM, Feb, 21st, 2010. We arrived at Haneda airport after 2 hours of flight from InCheon.

It was the moment to land on Japan.

 

The motive of this travel was simple. I just wanted to travel with the NX10.

I just looked for a ticket and prepare to travel to Japan. It’s very good to live simply.

.................. 

Let’s take a look at the specification of the NX10 and the name briefly. ..

 

 

Specifications

 

KEY SPECIFICATIONS
-
Excellent in instantaneous capture of fleeting moments

- Super large image sensor offers utmost image quality and rich natural colors.

- 3.0" AMOLED display provides clear photo information at anytime, anywhere.

- HD movies like motion pictures

 
 

It has already been released, and there is a lot of information, so I don’t want to talk about details. I kept reviewing cameras, but I don’t like the same pattern, so now I want to make more interesting something and hope you to judge the camera by yourself by looking at the pictures. However, I’m not very good at taking shots, so please understand.

I took the Samsung NX10, pancake 30mm F2.0 lens, and bundle 18-55mm lens for this travel. Most of all, this travel was a weekend travel, so I didn’t think I could handle 3 days 1 night trip with a large DSLR. Actually, I still remember the moment I suffered when traveling to Thailand for a month last year. Of course, I could take a lot of great pictures, though.

 

It’s always difficult to choose a right camera and a lens. Just only with a compact camera, or large DSLR and lens set? We don’t want the travel for just taking pictures, also don’t want to take a compact camera for this great opportunity. Therefore, I think the Samsung NX10 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera is the answer for the question.

 

Consequently, I took just a small bag including the NX10, 30mm, 18-55mm lens, underwear, and sock for this travel.

 

From now, let me tell you the memory of the short travel one by one.

 

I finally arrived at Haneda Airport. It was 4 o’clock AM, but I wasn’t tired at all.

 

I waited for a free shuttle bus to take a mono rail.

 

There were a lot of Korean tourists for a weekend travel.

It’s because of Tokyo, right? I was expecting something.

 

I saw a lot of Korean letters.

I was so glad to see them, because I’m not good at Japanese.

 

....

 

When arriving at the terminal, there were some security guys standing.

They were holding something.

 

I asked him if I could take a picture of you.

They said Yes, and we started taking shots.

They were so shy, and I thought they were cute.

Thank you~

 

Oh, this is a vending machine in Japan!

 

I took a picture of my girlfriend.

 

She checked the schedule from very early morning.

As always, I thought I couldn’t do anything without her.

She always makes the travel beneficial.

 

 

 

 

Sir. Popeye was in the vending machine. 100 Yen for a cup of hot choco.

 

 

 

We went to take a mono rail for our first destination Tsukiji market. Korean was displayed.

 

She bought the first ticket. She was very good.

 

First pass!! It should have stopped for a moment. It was blurred.

 

 

 

It was not much different from Korean stations.

Checking, and Checking!! She was checking the subway line.

In Japan, in order to transfer a subway,

we needed to go out and go to another station.

 

Around the sunrise, we arrived at Tsukiji market.

This was the only place open at the early morning,

so most people came here and had Sushi.

We also went to the famous Sushi restaurant.

It’s ‘Sushi Dai’. It was already introduced in Korean press a few times.

It was 3900 Yen for 11 pieces. It was quite expensive for breakfast.

After waiting for 2 hours, I could look inside the restaurant.

The handsome guy made a sushi.

 

....

 

Sushi was the best as I heard. Tuna sushi was melt in my mouth.

However, to be perfectly honest, I didn’t think I needed to get in line to have this,

because other sushi restaurants might also be great like this.

However, once you are in Tokyo, please visit and have one.

After the expensive breakfast, I looked around Tsukiji market.

This place is similar to Noryangjin fish market in Korea.

I heard the dismantling tuna is famous, but we missed it all while having breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

Various fresh fish was so impressive.

In Tsukiji market, in order to keep the freshness of fish,

people moved with this peculiar car,

and this was so fast that you should be careful when walking.

It was really fast in the narrow path of the market.

Let’s go to the next place! The second destination was Harajuku.

Harajuku, Sibuya, Roppongi, and watching the night scenery of Tokyo

was the schedule of the first day.

It was short, but we got a lot of things to look around.

 

 

We arrived at Harajuku. It was still early, so there were not many people yet.

 

I just watched people drinking Dotoru coffee, because she said it’s not very good.

 

Saturday early morning, there were not a lot of people.

It was very good to walk around under the daylight.

 

 

 

 

It was nice to see the railway that I’ve seen a lot in Japanese animations.

 

 

Couple shot in Harajuku.

 

 

It was so wondrous to see this car.

If it was in Korea, it would be very good to ride with my girl firend.

 

 

 

In Dakesitadori(Meaning street) in Harajuku, there were a lot of people.

However, I could see a lot of characteristic young guys and women.

I was already tired. We came by a café and had a cup of hot choco

to get rid of tiresome.

After 30 minutes of sleeping, we could get some energy.

 

This is not an intentional picture!!

 

There were a lot of things to eat and buy around the street.

Unfortunately, we were full, so couldn’t enjoy eating, and just enjoyed widow shopping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cat never looked at us.

We tried to buy a shirt here, but there was nothing special inside.

 

It’s the front of Harajuku station.

 

We arrived at Meiji Jingu at Harajuku.

We were surprised at this large wood in the middle of the city.

 

Water to wash hands

 

People were taking shots of Japanese traditional wedding.

The cloth of the bride was so unique.

 

 

 

Unique sign not to smoke while walking

 

 

Cat street in Harajuku to Sibuya. It was not so crowed and comfortable.

 

 

 

 

There were a lot of dog statues.

Let’s go to Sibuya.

Upon arriving at Sibuya, I saw a lot of Japanese high school girls in short uniform.

I hesitated to take shots, so it was blurred.

 

 

 

Huge number of people walking in Sibuya.

We had lunch at handmade hamburger restaurant Mos Burger in Sibuya. It was good.

 

 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기