2009년 6월 17일 수요일

MY first trip with ST10~

I bought the Samsung’s ST10. I really wanted to show out my new camera to my friends.
So I arranged to go to the science exhibition with my friends today…
They all said it looks so small in my hand…

The exhibition was based on insects juxtaposed with robots…Quite interesting huh?

Lots of people!
















I think they came as a school trip!
Looks like they are having lots of fun!

















Collection of insects! Are they real?

















The model of the building: where the exhibition was held in.
It was so huge but looking at the model…it seems quite small! Hahaha

































Robotic bugs. Kinda weird…

















I think this is a fly…The eye of the fly looks fantastic!


















OMG!The grasshopper! The surface color looks so real and fresh. It is kinda shiny!

The fluorescence green allowing among the grass~ umm.. nice!


















This is real one…(not real just not a robot) Not so glowing as the robot.

The bug looking like a duck…hahaha
















My trip with my new ST10 was really great!
It is so small and compact. So comfortable to use~
I am thinking of learning more about the functions of this ST10!
Next time I will be back with better photos!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기