2009년 6월 14일 일요일

WB550 is Comming



PENTAX Corporation PENTAX K10D Manual Spot 1/20sec F/2.8 0.00 EV 36.0mm ISO-200 Off Compulsory 2009:04:19 11:51:14
It s not yet released, but I ve got the WB550 anyway. After taking pre-shots for 2 days, I think I will like this much. Most of all, it has 24mm wide angle like the LX3, and it also has 240mm tele photo zoom not 60mm which the LX3 had. I might use the LX more, if it supported better tele photo lens. I had the FX180 also, so I thought the FX180 fit me more. (The price was double.)
I like the HD video recording. It can zoom and record voice while recording. When are you Olympus supporting the zoom for video recording.. I will handle them in the review, but I like the detailed setting and accuracy when taking shots. I like the intuitive UI much, and the best thing is the price, I think. It has only 60% of Panasonic cameras which are compared to Samsung cameras. Looking at new products, they make great pictures and have wonderful performance, so I expect the Samsung to be a global brand.
I don t like this is an upgraded model of the WB500 which was released at the end of the last year, but I like the Samsung understand and reflecting customers needs. As a matter of fact, 80% of digital cameras are made by Japanese brands, so I m not the only one who hopes the Samsung is doing a good job in this market. Anyway, I think I need a kind of studio. Recently, it s getting more to review, but I have neither a strobe nor studio, so sometimes I needed better quality. I don t want to blame it for my instruments. It s because I don t have good skills to take pictures, but it s worse due to poor environments.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기