2010년 1월 17일 일요일

Did angle fit wrong? Did we miss anyone? This is ST550(TL225)

This is the Samsung dual LCD digital camera ST550(TL225) soon to be on the market.


As a Vluu Grapher, I got a chance to use this camera first.


For other cameras, you should turn the back LCD to the front to take a self shot. This ST550(TL225) has 1.5 inch LCD hidden by the side of the lens. That is why front and back dual LCD!


clip_image001


It looks like this.


For the violet part on the left, there are other colors, too.


clip_image002


It supports 12.2 M pixels (12.2 megapixels) and 4.6 x optical zoom.


clip_image003


Very neat design


This is the very dual LCD function I and my friends fell in love with.


After you turn on the camera, you can just touch the side of the lens with your finger to see the display on. I was shy to put my face on so I used the cute decoration card holder as a model instead.


clip_image004


This function is the one I like the most. In fact, I have very few pictures with my boyfriend: when I and my boyfriend take a trip and try to take a picture, the angle is wrong, one person is shut out or it gives not a good picture. But now, I shall take a lot of pictures with him. Of course with my friends, too.


clip_image005


“Self shot! Piece of cake” You will totally agree with this this.


clip_image006


clip_image007


This is the back of the camera – no button. Almost all the modes are operated only by touch.


You know the “haptic” cell phone turning pages with a finger. This is just like that.


On the top of the camera, there are power/preview/shutter/zoom buttons.


Look at the wide screen. Isn’t this so refreshing? It supports 1.15M pixels and 3.5 inch HD wide LCD.


Another thing I like is 27mm wide lens!


On a trip, I was not happy about some part of a beautiful scene cut off.


I can take a trip picture better now, but I have no plan for trip for now.


clip_image008


That’s it! Thank you for sharing with me my preview of my new camera friend, ST550(TL225)!


Sample shot!!


clip_image009


clip_image010


I will take a lot of pretty pictures



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기