2010년 3월 23일 화요일

ABC news introduced interchangeable lens camera NX10

댓글 6개:

  1. I think i might rally like the NX10. It's interesting enough.

    답글삭제
  2. The advantages that we can get from this camera Samsung Nx 10, they have the censor CMOS with size APS-C and with high resolution 14,6 MP,so during my experience, the quality and result of picture will be the same with DSLR generally.

    답글삭제
  3. Yup, agree with the APS-C technology... it makes a big different and separate Samsung from its competitors in the market... most of the output I've seen are amazing!

    답글삭제
  4. NX 10 is exactly same functions of camera that i looked for

    답글삭제
  5. I totally agree with the article... I've changed my camera to NX10.. This is my first time to use that kind of camera. I satisfy with is camera.

    답글삭제
  6. I think, the features and funtions of NX10 is enough to attract customer

    답글삭제