2010년 3월 28일 일요일

Chapter 1: The Wedding

Two weeks ago and after five years of relationship, Natalie and I got married.
We were really nervous!
It was a very moving and funny civil ceremony. Lots of family members and friends were there.
[Natalie is swiss, so we´ll have another celebration later in Switzerland with her family]
Judges are normally very nice despite of formalities, I guess they understand how special a day like this is.
Going back to the ceremony, well, there was space for tears and also for laughs.
The rings moment, for example, was fun since I couldn´t remember which was the correct finger. Everyone was laughing out loud! Shame on me!
Anyway… same happened to my girlfriend! Ooops, sorry, I have to get used to say wife now :P
After our first kiss as a married couple, we had to face the most terrible challenge: It was Rice Time!! [where does this tradition come from by the way? :P]
Oh My God! Our friends and family threw us like five tons of it! It was great fun for them. And yes, also for us. I had so much rice in my head that I got a little revenge by shaking my hair like a dog throwing some of it back to the people, hehe.
It was a wonderful unforgettable day… and the camera was there to register it!!! Wiiiiii :D
That day we went for some special breakfast, don´t think about something luxurious whatsoever, just something more than my typical coffee with milk ;-)
Walking by I saw this written on the wall. It means “Only Love will change the World”. Pretty cool!
SAM_0266

[Samsung PL150 1/125s ㅣf/3.9 ㅣISO 200ㅣ13.2mm]

While having breakfast, Natalie was thinking: “Should I marry him or not??? Hmmmm”

SAM_0250


[Samsung PL150 1/20s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 400ㅣ4.9mm]
Here you can see Natalie and are my parents. Awwww….
SAM_0323

[Samsung PL150 1/60s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]
The witnesses, Guido and Lola. Two friends we love very much!
SAM_0284

[Samsung PL150 1/60s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ4.9mm]
More Family, starting with my lovely sister on left.
SAM_0317

[Samsung PL150 1/45s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 80ㅣ4.9mm]
Rice Time!!!!! See? I was not lying!
SAM_0307

[Samsung PL150 1/250s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 800ㅣ4.9mm]
Here part of the cake, gifted by my sister and her boyfriend Paul.
We look awesome, don´t we?
SAM_0360

[Samsung PL150 1/8s ㅣf/3.7 ㅣISO 200ㅣ5.7mm]
And last but not least, Nico and Natalie :)
SAM_0291

[Samsung PL150 1/45s ㅣf/3.5 ㅣISO 200ㅣ4.9mm]
I want to thank my cousin Adrian for taking some of the pictures that you can see here. And i also want to thank everyone who came and shared this special moment with us, specially to Alejandro for being my special photographer.
Stay Tuned for chapter 2, and remember…
Don´t try this at home! ;)
All photos, above, may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, re sized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the contributor. All photos represent the sole opinion of their individual authors and contributors and don’t express the opinion of Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd., Samsungimaging.net or the opinion of any affiliates unless specifically marked as such. All photos, above, have been shot with the Samsung PL150(TL210), which has been provided by Samsung Digital Imaging Co., Ltd. In order to become an official SamsungImaging.net blogger, please click here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기