2009년 4월 28일 화요일

SAMSUNG VLUUGrapher_ST10


Nina became a Samsung VLUUGrapher for the good opportunity. To be honest, on January, the recommendation mail came, but because I didn t like mandatory posting, so I just let it go. (The model was the WB500.)
This time, I got the mail again for a new model, so I decided to try. (Thank you very much for this great opportunity.)
The model I will use until April is the brand new digital camera ST10. There are 4 colors such as blue, silver, black, and red, and I got the red one. I was so glad, because I loved to have the red color. I expect this more, since it supports PMP and MP3.
The reason I expect this ST10 is that it has haptic touch screen LCD. Full touch for the haptic cell phone is also applied to this ST10, so we can deal with menu, focus setting, and delete by touch. I used other touch phones and S-W5500 from Samsung, but I actually didn t understand the touch function for digital cameras, but it s really marvelous for me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기