2009년 4월 28일 화요일

Tokyo Essay – Night view in Tokyo with WB500



Already the 7th posting! At the beginning, to be honest, I wasn’t quite sure if I could make it through the regular posting. Fortunately enough, I think I am doing quite well~ :-) As mentioned in the last posting, I planned to share editing tips to make interesting photos. However, due to an unexpected turn of events, I shifted the schedule a bit. Instead, let me take you through Tokyo through photos today. An unexpected trip! A little present in my ordinary life. Curious about what lies ahead? ( I hope ) Come on, join me in a little walk through Tokyo through the lens of WB500.
I boarded the plane looking forward to the white cherry blossoms decorating the whole Tokyo. But I guess I was a little late. Couldn’t see the much hoped for sun-shower either.. I guess I had my dreams to high… : ( The pompous cherry blossoms decorating the park were nowhere to be seen… Sad to see the flowers fade, people were trying to capture the last of the flowers before they shed, and so was Ca’em.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기