2009년 7월 17일 금요일

Design story





The feature of the IT100 is that it has almost all functions of what compact cameras can have with keeping the slimness such as 12.2M pixels, 720P (1280x720) video, Dual IS, smart auto, and perfect portrait. I can t even think of more functions. (Compared to this, DSLR has no function like a disposable camera.) The balance of great performance and slim design is the concept of the IT100, I suppose.



It s a little thicker than real slim camera, and I think it s because of the optical 5x zoom lens (Slim cameras using inner zoom lens normally have maximum 3x zoom.), but it s reasonable considering the lens and other functions.



It s the back. I can see function buttons and zoom lever. 3 inch LCD screen takes most of the pace, and the color is black. Some slim cameras don t have a hole for a tripod, but this has it with a data port.




Round finishing looks great on the edge



There s a thing making the grip better. It prevents slip and has a hole for a hand strap. Personally, I care about design and grip when selecting a slim design camera and this thing holds up a middle finger.



This is the design when the lens is protruded. It consists of 3 barrels, and each barrel has a silver outline. It appears they cares much for details.




Metallic feeling and red colors seems luxurious. I need to see the durability, but anyway the feeling is great. I m not sure because I haven t read the manual, but with the USB cable this can be charged by connecting it to a PC. Like a cell phone charger, red lamp goes to green when it s fully charged. If a memory card is inserted, it s recognized as a memory card while if not, as an internal memory.



Like this, I ve been looking at the design. With the specification, I m satisfied with the feeling and color of metal case and overall design. The price is not officially released yet, but the balance of performance and design looks very good to me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기