2009년 7월 9일 목요일

Other’s taste

37-essay-painting_13_01


That’s right.


The music you are listening to is the worst. Believe me, it’s the sound from hell – although I haven’t been there.


What about the movies you like! I won’t say they are the worst. Let me just say that it’s second to my uncle’s wedding video that I’ve watched over 20 times. (Still, your movie was the worst up to the 15th rerun of the video)


And your clothes? Why don’t you wear a box or look through a trash can instead? You surely can find something better than that!


Of your favorite food, the only one that I managed to swallow was that pizza topped with mayonnaise and mustard. I even thought about writing an anonymous article to a newspaper but I didn’t.


And the magazines you read. True, I appreciated that fact that you did any reading. Until I realized what kind of magazines they were! If I become a dictator, the first person to be put on death penalty will be the CEO of the magazine company. Of course, you wouldn’t be safe either, being a subscriber.


You think this is the end?


The more I look at you, the more I become convinced that you were born to earn hatred from me.


However…


I never told you any of this. And neither will I in the future.


Isn’t that enough?


I respect other’s taste.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기