2009년 7월 17일 금요일

A place where I wish to be.

The first time I went to Portugal in 2007.


Why?
Because I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and in Lisbon once a year is the European Championships in BJJ.
Always it is the end of January, so the season like a little unattractive.
So it seemed to me until I went there.



Once was enough to me to fall in love with Portugal, of course, have not seen much, I was there only as a tourist, so hard to tell me how to get there alive. It seems that it is not easy. But for me it’s the place where I wanted to live. The sun, warm, beautiful landscapes, delicious food, amazing buildings, a picturesque village.



The town is quite large, is located on the mouth of river. The river is so wide that I thought that it’s the ocean:) - uuups my knoledge of geography seems to be already poor.



Lisbon as well as Warsaw is quite diverse. This is luxury and poverty. In my home country, is not so extreme views. Sometimes, complain to your life, but know that there are people who are much worse than we do. You can not help all, but you might not complain about what we have.



In Lisbon, we were already three times, and it is certainly not the end.
I can say that it was not possible to see everything. Each stay is too short:).




Invests heavily in the Lotto, to live on the Ocean!


The sun, water, heat, beach - hmmmm!
So now I want to be there!
And You?



Unfortunately this year did not manage to visit this place, but it’s possible to see Spain.
Just collect the money only, for now goes quite weak. It may be something to September thigh.




I was there off-season.
It was warm, it was not a lot of people - I hate crowds.




If I won the Lotto, I gave money to travel, I can not do anything else!





The first time I saw the sardine without cans : D





I love to take pictures. I want go to school to learn what I could do better. Unfortunately, not everything you can learn yourself.



What can I say. Travel learn. :)
In Portugal, I made probably about 2500 pictures, but certainly not all was like I want.




The best cookies in the world! Hot pudding, sprinkled with cinnamon hot cakes.
Yes, Portugal is famous for sweets, coffee and wine.



I hope that you enjoyed the brief information about Portugal.
If you want to see the rest of my travel photos please of course to my Flickr:



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기