2009년 7월 9일 목요일

A gift from Brandy’s fan

I was sorting through my e-mail


When I received a mail from a person I didn’ t know.


clip_image001


Attached was an adorable sketch of Brandy!!! ;O


So thankful, I visited his blog which was full of awesome drawings.


I conveyed my word of thanks and decided to be thick-skinned
and asked him a favor.


 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


“Can you make another sketch with this picture?” hahaha…


He happily said yes and a few days later, I got the drawing via e-mail.


clip_image003


Voila!


Very fluffy and soft!


The picture is prettier when enlarged. ;-)


Thank you, Peter Panda!!!!! ♡


.


.


.


.


.


Oh, and one more!!!!!!!!!!!


There is this one close friend of mine, a cute 19 year old girl, who is very smart with her fingers.


 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


She must have liked this photo.


clip_image005 clip_image006


She made a stamp of Brandy’s face –


I guess she didn’t fully concentrate in class! Kkkkkkkkkkkk


You cutie! Thanks!!! Hee hee hee


 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA


“Thank you, everyone~~~!!!!!!”


Brandy is loved. Hahahaha


 


All of images had taken with WB500







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기