2009년 5월 4일 월요일

Haptic digital camera ST10, Design Preview



Haptic digital camera? Why haptic for digital camera? I think you can have this question, because I did, too, when I heard the ST10. I just expected this camera has just fun functions.
I was out to Seoul last weekend for business trip, so it was getting late to see the ST10, and I think there will be 4 stories about the ST10.
Haptic digital ST10. Although it s a compact digital camera, it considers users selection with the slim and stylish design, and the user interface is also easy even for beginners. Besides, it has haptic function and multimedia function, so it doesn t limit the function of camera, but provides new pleasure by sharing users life cycle. I think I can give a high grade for this product. Let s wrap up this preview, and let me show you more hidden functions with the function review next time.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기