2009년 5월 19일 화요일

Haptic digital camera ST10, substantial functions in slim and compact body


Along with “Haptic digital camera ST10, peeking at its design” written before, I’d like to look into features and functions of ST10, a new digital camera that combines Haptic effect and multimedia, this time.
It’s been 10 days since I started to use ST10. I’ve kept away Sony F828 which I’ve had used for a while, and only carried ST10 and tries many functions. Thanks to its slim and compact design, it was easy to carry. And what I liked the most was that it responded really fast as soon as I opened the lens cover.
Besides, it offers various multimedia functions so I could enjoy listening to music or reading books using text viewer while I was taking public transportation. Now let’s find out about ST10’s diverse and fun functions.
1. Design, as slim as a compact or a cigarette box

ST10 that fits right in one hand is as slims as women’s compact or men’s cigarette case. It comes in three colors (black, silver, and hot pink) so users can pick as they want and also has stylish design.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기