2009년 5월 30일 토요일

Intelligent Digital camera which anybody will be surprised at, Samsung IT100



I usually use DSLR camera for blog and picnic with family to take kids. However, due to the size and heavy weight, this becomes a burden, not quite a burden. Every time I feel that, I wish I had a compact digital camera.
However, I saw the opportunity from Samsung digital imaging to experience a newly released product, and I can participate in this. The model name is the IT100, and this is one of the 13 models from Samsung digital imaging for 30th anniversary.
The Intelligent digital camera Samsung IT100 which has Upgraded user convenience, automatic setting under any circumstances. This is called an intelligent digital camera. I m going to look at this camera to find out whether it really has that great function which everybody envies for next 4 weeks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기