2009년 5월 30일 토요일

Samsung camera IT100 becoming Notti s friend all the way to Thailand


Notti is not a professional photographer. Not good at taking pictures. He is just a scripter who records his travel story with a camera naturally. He doesn t use DSLR like a professional. He doesn t spend much time to take a picture, either. He just takes the scenes, moving objects depending on what he feels
This Notti has got a guest. All the way from Korea to Thailand, the best new product of Samsung has come to see me as it is.
Most of all, I d like to thank them for having interests in my story and sending me this precious present. As an acknowledgement for the gift, I will do my job only with this camera for 2 months.
If there s anyone preparing for oversea travel and looking for a compact digital camera, I think the IT100 from Samsung would be a good choice. Because Notti is not a professional photographer, my level might be the same as normal travelers.
This is the IT100 from Samsung all the way from Korea to here Thailand. And the name is interesting. IT100. It has a meaning of intelligence. Then why? Even though the size is small, but it can take high quality pictures and has various functional merits.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기